Monday 7 May 2018

Tapping For Triumphant Success



Have you ever fell out of a tree and bam, smash into the ground?  Egad, it hurts.  What about speeding down a mogul ski hill, and almost being hit by a bus?  There I was long ago on a ski trip for first-year students, a trip to Quebec City, Canada skiing Sainte- Anne. The expert skiers asked me to join them on their excursions to the moguls.   I femishly and reluctantly sputter;  "Uh Eh Uh Eh, nope, can't do it"   I was certain that my favoured, mid-level ski hill
that didn't offer insanity would get me through the last day of our trip.  Ten minutes later I was flooring down moguls somehow able to handle the bumps, in my new style of a wobbling and freaking the heck out motion.  Once I reached the bottom, I missed a turn.  It seemed to me that if I headed to the right, I would be on a ski lift, straight back on another ski run, right from where I started "Uh uh, no way."  I thought fearfully, I just wanted to run, forgetting these mogul enthusiasts.  I was flying straight forward with such purpose, wanting to lose these expert thrill seekers and their silly antics.  My first time on intrepid moguls, though somehow I handled fine, then; Whammo, a spill off of a 3.5-foot cliff! Ski's flying and I land onto a semi-travelled road with a touring bus trotting along towards, me at first 20 ft away; inching closer.  Ski's that flew randomly, poles knocked around, me flailing about to gather my things.  I have got to admit I was banged up.  Looking up at my new group of thrill seekers, in good initiation form and fashion, I was in! As I made my way crawling up, ski boots intact; to the top of the cliff. 
Kim Chomiak
Wellness Coach
ON, Canada

     This gave me a long-standing fear of facing anything remotely ski relating.  Only skiing two more times, then calling it quits on this somehow, glorified sounding sport of disaster.  My fear response became of flight and reasonably, so.  This is what champion Wellness Coach Kim Chomiak helps people with, facing fears from past hurts.  Tapping has been founded and concluded with proper research to play an integral role in the development of an everyday healthy abundant and successful lifestyle. She incorporates the Laws Of Attraction, (a positive frame of energy), with an accomplished type of energy healing therapy called Tapping or otherwise known as the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT).  This form of healing offers an impact into the heights of a continuous positive after-effect that is enforced through a process of proper training, guided by an accountability partner.  Chomiak's natural and empathetic abilities as a wellness coach offer this. 

     Kim Chomiak has been extensively trained to help others through her online wellness program. Her coaching has a strong value in offering a positive lift in boosting the healing process and for clients to take action into gaining strength in a safe and nurtured

environment, allowing for a cared for, recovery process.  Her service and program offer a wellness approach, that lends emotional support for guidance, helping those develope proper Tapping Techniques.  Tapping is a learned form of therapy and can be used as a daily practice or as an ongoing habitual practice.  Her programs have been developed for people who may feel stuck, unwell, who may have been burdened with traumas or for those who are carrying triggers from the overload of an overwhelming and consuming stress.  If you have ever wanted to quit smoking, embark on a new journey, or incorporate a new sense or approach in development, Kim has been trained to be an accountable guide for this.  I asked Kim, what do you tell people who are curious about your coaching or want to know what the Law of Attraction and Tapping can do for them?  Her response was; 
"I help people to take control of their body and mind in order to get the results they want".   

     Dr Roger Callahan, circa 1980, was the founder of the first Tapping method and its strong force in healing energies, where his wife furthered his developments after his passing in 2013.  Since Callahan, there is a multitude of Tapping techniques which have been

developed further by well educated and highly skilled professionals. Kim offers her approach that includes many elements of positive occurrence and reflections, eliminating these personal hinderances.  Through this teaching and training, Kim lends care and professionalism as she instructs throughout this process.  It is for those who wish to eliminate poorly engraved, self-limiting beliefs.  Tapping through this in her program gives a positive growth cycle of unlimited potential. 

     I noticed in Kim that she possesses an urgency for care that is unequivocally undeniable. Her thoughtful approach to coaching is full of encouragement.  She is there as your personal online accountability partner, guiding those through a transformational process, through the practice of daily Tapping, all while overcoming self-limiting beliefs, her program is formatted to help those forge through negative barriers.  Some that may have hindered and limited personal progress, from past life traumas. It allows for a healthy mindset while properly reclaiming ones potential.  Leading with a truly positive and right self-image, an accountable wellness, that can lead to success in many forms.

     These traumas may have bound us to them, perhaps creating disease within our bodies and throughout our energy field.  These negative blocks are stored in our subconscious and act as a source of our energy.  Ultimately by Tapping, it balances this energy to a natural state of calm.  It is safe, non-invasive and easy to add to your daily rituals.  A wellness coach can instruct this ongoing process.

     Our dearly loved and deeply appreciated soldiers and heroes are and have been taught these Emotional Freedom Techniques when they come home to their country and prior to being reacquainted with their beloved families.  Where life can be lived, allowing for healing while releasing deep-rooted pain and fear.  

     "Personally, I truly believe that the concept of energy and healing energies is so relevant, also quite powerful".  Energy healing has positive effects not only spiritually and emotionally, also mindfully, physiologically and physically.  Myself, as a certified Reiki practitioner, Hot Stone Therapist, and as well as an Egyptian Reflexologist awarded through the Naturopathic Medical Association, I have been a witness to the miraculous ways that many people have been able to gain in a natural healing, leading with the paradigm of alternative medicine. On our own, we are learning that if we can fuel positive energy through thoughts, beliefs, words and actions, and from the positive forces universally, that with restored faith and a belief, there is healing, Kim can coach client's through this process.

     Recently taking Kim's program, I was able to recognize exactly what has been preventing and limiting me from a very certain area of personal growth.  Priorly I felt a lack.  Simply becoming aware of what I could not realise on my own, has been an utter amazement!  Having this new awareness is a true course in recovery.  


Kim offers programs such as: "END PROCRASTINATION NOW" "KIDS CAN TAP TOO!"  "RAISE YOUR VIBRATION WITH TAPPING" & "DECLUTTER YOUR LIFE".  

     I was gladly shown the power of healing through synchronistic energy  "I knew it could not be pure coincidence while speaking with a friend a few weeks back.  She introduced this topic of Tapping through an online group session for healing.  She spoke of how doing this served as such a miracle in her life; restoring her faith, belief and wonder;   While speaking she had asked me to pursue this particular tapping with a course online, from a Tapping coach who lives in Australia.  Then straight out from the mighty Laws Of Attraction and of all the positive wonder, the very next day I meet Kim Chomiak, -a Tapping Coach. who happens to live just a few minutes away from myself.  I was once again struck with the awes of an inspiring message from the universe.  A nice message reminding me that there is a universal light energy and with that, there can be healing, peace, harmony and faith; restored.  


Kim Chomiak
"I'd say she has skills!"
 "My most favourite thing about Kim and her program is in her non-judgemental approach to inclusiveness.  Kim understands deeply that we are all deserving of peace and healing.  She measures everyone as already successful, already healed and already triumphant.  Having that professional connection is important to me. Without judgement or suspicions of possible poor human nature.  Her undoubtful encouragement is quite remarkable!  Her calming presence and her soothing voice speak of empathy, her acceptance is riveting.  I have begun to notice that Kim may just be my mirror image.  Speaking with her is like listening somehow to myself, for this, I can't help but smile"!  



" BioHack your Inner-Self ", 
hostAnnette Chiappe, Inspirational Mentor and Kim Chomiak, Wellness Coach

"BioHacking" -  aimed at taking more control of one's life to live smarter, stronger and happier

Discover How to Upgrade your inner self and your life circumstances. Participants at this event will receive a workbook along with fun and informative examples of how to create life-altering daily habits.  

-Facebook Fan Page
Are you feeling stuck or unhappy with where you are in your life?
Do you feel like you are missing out or wondering why you just can’t get ahead no matter how hard you try?
Do you believe that life is supposed to be hard? What if you were destined for something far greater, but just don’t know where to start?

Then this LifeShop is for you!


Just beyond the surface of your waking thoughts a powerful collection of subconscious mindsets are controlling everything you say, think, feel & do
These mindsets are responsible for every outcome you experience - positive or negative. 

Start your transformation now!  Create YOUR personalized life-altering tool which will lead you to a life you will love. 
Join us at this One of a kind LifeShop and discover how you can eradicate the “Negative” that is keeping you from the life you want and learn how to take control so you start living the life you deserve.  



*Kim Chomiaks wellness coaching and information on group sessions can be found on her* 

Kim Chomiak -Facebook Fan Page;


https://www.facebook.com/secrettosuccesswithkim/

Website: www.secrettosuccess.ca
kim@secrettosuccess.ca
http://secret-to-success-with-kim.business.site/

 -Cite
 https://goe.ac/history_of_tapping.htm 

https://goe.ac/
The Guild Of Energies, Its All About Energies

-Tamara Thompson

i.Blog Your Business



    

No comments:

Post a Comment