Tuesday 16 December 2014

Imagine Three Flags of Hope and Peace

I learned of imagery when I was in my Twenties.  I was on a path, wanting to learn more about humanity, more about spirituality and more about living in a way of abundance.  Through out my life I have always had a knack for imagery.  If I was to go to a party, I would think of something I would want to wear...actually the item would really POP into my mind.  I would think "Oh that is a cute outfit" and I would imagine it until I would actually see something just like it OR so similar that I would have to purchase it and wear it well.  I do this often now and always seem to find things that I can envision in the world surrounding me.  It is not hokey pokey, although I know it may read that way.  I can give more examples as to how this has worked for me in the past...it just happens-I see something in my minds eye and it appears, either months later or years.

With saying that.  I for one am a big believer on World Peace and does not everyone want World Peace?  A week ago I happened to visualize every country walking up to a special place in their country or ours and putting a WHITE flag tucked into the ground.  This vision also just came to me, just popped up.  I did this for as many countries as I could.  I imagined the white flag, their flag or ours and a United Flag if you will.  Each person of that country putting into the ground Three Flags of Hope and Peace!

I did this a few nights in a row and still plan to do this imagery of hope as I lay to rest.  Imagine every country, just calling it quits to War, Just saying "NO, We WON'T allow this any further!"

It popped in my mind to have World Peace and One country for all.  Living in a place of fairness, compassion and to have all the fighting OVER for once and for all.  To some, I know may think War is needed...and may not agree or find this so far fetched...I though will still continue to Imagine this outbreak of peace for all.

This imagery can be done for anything you feel passionate towards.  If someone you know or the many people that are fighting Cancer.  Imagine them out and about, smiling, waving and having a great time with life.  If one is suffering from this illness, imagine the young and old, playing basketball, or shoveling the driveway happily because they are well enough to do so, or any activity that shows them WELL and past the suffering of this awful disease.  Imagine them coming out of the hospital Cancer FREE and what their smile would look like as they thank the nurses and doctors for taking such great care of them.

Do this imagery excersise for anything you would want to see in your own life or others you love or our nations...  Imagine a family of need eating every night in abundance, with food on the table, food in the fridge and money in their pockets and bank accounts!!

Imagery is stronger then one recongnises!  I have proved it in my own life time and time again, with simple material items that would just show up at random, picture perfect to the design in my mind.  Boots that I have imagined, that I never saw before (that I know of) would show up..Thinking to myself "Hey that is what I imagined..."!  Then other items would just creep in my minds eye and I would say again, "HEY,  that is what I envisioned"  I must have done this more then 200 times before, I realized that there must be something to this.  So Popping in my mind about FLAGS OF HOPE and PEACE-I will imagine that every night, every moment that allows me and every time I feel upset about the War going on in the World around us.

Do this for anything you like, desire...OR NEED...For the Poor, the Sick, the Weak....Imagine Rich, Well and Strong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment