Tuesday 11 November 2014

Reflection in a Day- NOVEMBER 11th

Days come and days go, we do the best we can.  Some days we challenge ourselves to the suns glow trying to get over humps and bumps-lucky to only come out with a tiny scratch...and GOOD on US!  Some days are easy, you sail by them like the blowing wind.  Some days, you wake up and simply put; it is not what you bargained for.  You can go to sleep gently the night before-Thanking and being thankful to the Heavens above and wake up to a down poor of either gentle rain and stormy weather.

For the last week, I took a pause-which I rarely do.  I never was one to think back on my journey to much growing up...just went with it, went for it, moving faster and faster everyday-People would say SLOW DOWN you are always in a rush...and I was...Until I learned the sense of solitude, rest and reflection.

I lay my head at night, each and every night, talking out loud YES outloud to my God, My Husband and Partner always asking-who are you talking to, I say HIM or My Nanny whom I know is my guardian angel..others who have passed, but I still do feel such a connection and do continue with the relationship even after this life has parted us...They have always seen me through and I know always will...personally I begin by being thankful...for the loves in my life, the love I can generate for myself from within, with HIM who has showed me how to love myself.  I pray for the things I feel are needed either with our lives, or others whom have touched me, and always my family and if it was a "bad" day-term used very lightly because as I said days come and days go... I Lay there talking away to HIM for hours...and then reflect on my days beginning, middle and end.  In this there is peace, harmony and love I feel surrounding me always.

Today was not a great start to November 11th and how can it be a good day, when you YES feel proud of our country, stand by our soldiers, those who HAD to fight for whatever reason that there culture or our culture needed them to.  Today on November 11th we woke up to our very old Cat ruby, who lived with us a long time passing away as well.  I looked at her struggle in the end and it shook me.  Seeing her fight for her life as I saw she was deteriorating broke our hearts as we woke up this morning and not only said Goodbye to our family member our Cat, but also to the soldiers, from whatever part of the Globe you come from...IT is not easy on any one of them or us-however you like to see it.  What I am proud of is our country, we are quietly proud, with a conviction for life and love like no other.  We enjoy our peace, the allowance to live each day as they go by in any which way we want for ourselves.

I allowed myself breathing room for the last week, a tranquil moment for myself and my family at home.  Living the days, not working-searching for my next big hit, but reflecting on my journey-personally...WITHIN this there is growth, a sense of wonderment, putting pieces of your life or mine in order, to become at peace with all that you are and all that is human is a grieving process as well as a growing process.  Knowing that in my reflections I not only think critically about how the day started and how it ended...is a process in my journey.  Today as it was a sad Day this Rememberance Day and as we put our cat to rest.  I had to fight through the day, to make me ONE again, whole again...Peaceful again.

I ate, did what I needed to do, errands, life things....Then we rested, nurtured ourselves, my partner in his ways and me in mine.  We slept, rejouvenated, recharged.  It is the end of a year in a few short months a time for reflection, to make you better thus in the end the world better.  The tranquility and peace I found this last week, was challenging....People sometimes challenge your peaceful nature...sometimes challenge your love of life...the way you live it, your own beliefs.  I took it in stride and from waking up in tears, to gathering my thoughts and heart and mind...I was able to RELIFT my soul!  NO doctor, nurse or caregiver can give you as much strength for the challenging days as you can yourself.  We are all in it together...Sure I vow peace each and everytime...BUT when challenged by this life, I will honour myself, my nature, who I am...who HE intends for me to be, for the ANGELS walking with me, pushing me to go further and further along.  TO BE ME...Reflection is my form of understanding ME in this world, when there still is War's being faught, still soldiers standing up, having to leave their homes and families a luxury that we have and know nothing what it is like....

I only know my journey, am PROUD to say I know myself and do love myself...love our country and our world.  There is a part of a soldier in each and everyone of us to get up and do it each and everyday.  Some who are fighting for there lives because of sickness...Be glad for the glowing Sun, even if the rain poors down days later...Be glad for the snow, making us stronger survivors in this world.  Be Brave enough to stand up for WHO you are, WHO HE wanted and intended you to be and don't say sorry to anyone who challenges your charactor- only HE knows what battles you are fighting and what fires you blow out daily just to live in peace.  Be reflective on your journey, Learning all the time, new ways to BE, LOVE and CHERISH.

Be peaceful all the time, be loving all the time-IF you speak your truth then you have done know wrong.

See you Soon Ruby you gentle and precious soul...See you soon to the soldiers who faught for US to be peaceful and free...and See you sometime- to all the angels watching over us, giving us hope, love and a gentle knowing that you are all there for us in each and every way ALWAYS..Good night to our soldiers who are still fighting, Sleep well to the ones who are fighting for their lives.  IN this days reflection, I say Thank YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment