Saturday 15 November 2014

With Turbulence Comes Many Miracles

One of my very favourite action movie there is a saying at the beginning which always stuck with me; written by Quinton Terrentino; starring Christian Slater and Patricia Arquette.  I remember the beginning to this movie and always think of it in my darkest hours.  Simply put "Sometimes it goes one way, sometimes just sometimes, it goes the other way too".  I remember that very saying since I was Seventeen about to make my way into early adulthood.  My Mother too always says, what goes up must come down and what goes down must come up...so with these and many other lessons in life; I grip to this knowledge and spirit though turbulent times, knowing this I have been able to steer my course always knowing that I am protected and if I reach out and know that to this there is good times just around the corner...then I can believe I can get through these times to allow the miracles to happen.

It was a very up and down week, I must say...we lost our precious cat and a few other blemishes.  We though, did not become hasty...did not blame, create chaos, or choose unhealthy means of dealing with life.  Both knowing, my husband and I, that it will be all clear winds, happy hearts and miracles in our journey.  Learning these lessons together, both my partner and I-we have come to know a great deal about ourselves and Life.  Life has obstacles, it does- I primarily use to thrive many years ago off of these obstacles until I turned them into something greater then myself.  Turning them into a mountain so big that I felt it was swallowing me whole.  Time and time again, I would pray, cleanse, regroup and the "Problem" was solved and either I learned something valuable about myself or Life as I knew it, grew from it-OR a miracle would occur...something so out of the ordinary that I would have to shake my head in disbelief.  Thinking to myself..well, if I had not endured that part of my journey, then I never would have seen this, met this person, found this, believed this and so on.  After the storm came clarity and an all knowing in the miracles of the Universe and a belief in me that if I went through one storm, I can certainly entail another...although did not go around wishing for crazy, hectic days...but became less fearful and more accepting that these days will pass.

My husband too I believe has a higher belief in so many things because of what his storms stirred in him and how he handled them, without the sinking feeling that he was being swallowed up.  Instead he to, gained more insight, used his creativity and also began to see the magic and beauty of life when he too had miracles happen everyday. 

When I let go of something, or when I have to adjust to a situation or problem solve...most times...I make a mental NOTE, yes and actual mental NOTE to the universe and to HIM...IN my mind I write out what my problem is...for example...

"This is my problem, I feel that I am stuck in my work place.  I am not happy at my work this is how I feel about it, it makes me feel _____________ I need help with this, I am giving this problem to you GOD, I do not know how to deal with it YOU DO..Please take care of this for me." TY..TY..TY

So yes, I write a note say whatever I need to say...crumple it UP and mentally vision that I am throwing it in the air, I picture the WORLD in a globe sense and leave it to the GODS to take care of for me.  I have done this for more then TEN years...and every time...THINGS LOOK sooo different the next day...Either, my issue was taken care of, or I learned how to handle a situation better...there was an answer for me...or the problem ultimatly vanished..and Many, Many times a miracle would occur.  For me it was such a great release, as soon as I threw the crumpled up note upstairs...I did not think, worry, fret or become dismayed.  Something would soon take place that nipped the turbulence in the bud and I saw the light of day.

There are miracles everyday and you better believe they will definatly happen to you, no one is exempted from miracles.  A simple phone conversation with a loved one can give you such a Grand idea and the wheels spin you into a new direction, with a new outlook.  You could meet someone someday, and they serve meaning in your life.  Something in everyday there is a miracle.  So maybe not everyday is a theme park day, not every day is a circus day..BUT not every day is a JUNGLE either.

There is something good in everyday.  Today I called a dear friend, we had a conversation and she told me about her many miracles...That very light brought me to a very FINE day, full of life, light and energy.  With one single phone call, any turbulence lingering was vanished...IT became such a day of LOVE and many blessing and YES of course miracles!  One lady, talking of her ventures and happiness, led me to have a day that was full of everyday miracles and everyday blessings.  BELIEVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment